Ingredients: 1) 1 big Rohu (or other fresh water fish)
2) 1 potato
3) 1 cup curd
4) 5/6 green chilies
5) 3 tablespoon mustard & 2 garlic cloves paste
6) 1 tsp turmeric
7) 3 tsp mustard oil or any oil
8) pancha phutana
9) salt to taste
1) Cut the Rohu fish in to pieces & wash . Then add some
turmeric & salt & keep aside .
2) Grind the mustard ,3 green chilies & garlic
3) Then peel the potato & cut in to any shape u like .
4) Heat a pan in medium heat, add some oil to fry the fish let for
4/5 minutes. Then keep them aside in a paper towel to soak the oil.
5) Again add some more oil in the heated pan & add pancha phutan & green chilies.
When it start crackling add the sliced potato & fry for 2 mins .
6) Then add the mustard paste, turmeric salt & at last add the curd . Let it boil for 10/12
7) Add fried fish in to the curry & again boil it for 2 more mins
8) Garnish with fresh coriander leaves .